Importing vendor data into Swipez is simple. Importing data in bulk saves you time and eliminates any errors that may be introduced due to manual input.
Bulk upload vendor data using excel sheet
Learn how to import vendor data into Swipez in a few simple steps.
Upload vendor data
- Navigate to Contacts -> Vendors -> Bulk Upload tab from the left hand side menu.
- In the resulting screen, in the Bulk upload vendor section under Step #1 - Download & Fill excel sheet click Download format.
- This will download an excel sheet onto your desktop. This sheet will contain columns similar to the vendor create screen.
- Add your vendor data into appropriate columns in the downloaded excel sheet.
- Next click on Step #2 - Upload fill sheet. Select the file you just added data into and click Upload.
Review uploaded data
After you have uploaded your excel sheet the sheet is visible under the Bulk upload's list section with status as Processing.
It would take about 2-3 minutes for your uploaded sheet to processed and its status to change to Review.
Before you save vendor data into your Swipez account you can review your uploaded data. This allows you to correct or update any errors you may find before saving your uploaded data to your Swipez account. To do this, click the Actions button in the last column and click View vendors option. This will display the vendors you have uploaded.
Using the Actions menu you can update your data using the Re-upload sheet option or delete the uploaded data using the Delete sheet option.
If you are ready to store your vendor data into your Swipez account use the Actions menu and click Approve vendors. This will change the status to Saved and within 4-5 minutes your approved vendor data is saved in your account. Your vendors will now be visible under Contacts -> Vendors -> List Vendor menu option in the left hand side menu.